Crow Hill, just a short hike off Rte 31, provides some of the most dramatic scenery in Massachusetts. These cliffs are over 100 ft. high.
Get the most from your technology, personnel, and infrastructure investments:
In this economic environment businesses must run as ‘lean’ as possible, with a minimum number of full time employees. This means no one has time for extra projects, from installing new MRP/ERP software to improving how distribution is handled or customer service operates. Yet it’s these projects which keep your business competitive and able to grow and thrive, while also carrying the most financial risk if not monitored closely and executed well.
This is where Crow Hill Associates comes in: Jay Shenk has successfully managed over 30 diverse, major projects, for both small and midsized businesses as well as large corporations. Working with his associates, he has the skills and experience to advise, recommend, guide, and ‘do’ what it takes to make sure your projects are executed properly
Crow Hill Associates offers a variety of consulting services for businesses of all sizes, and focuses on specific tactical projects:
• Software: Jay has hands-on managed 14 MRP/ERP installations (MS Dynamics, MAS500, a Project based, ETO system, and custom systems), 2 CRM installations (Dynamics CRM, SwiftPage/SalesLogix), Workflow (K4), CMS (Joomla!, K4), e-commerce (MAS500, custom), WMS/TMS, and a variety of custom reports, integrations, and in-house development.
• Department Management: In a General Manager role for Shared Service organizations, Jay has managed virtually all operational and financial groups, including HR and client services. He has also specifically managed programming departments, warehousing, and customer service, with the goal of improving the departments.
• Distribution and warehousing analysis and outsourcing: Jay outsourced the distribution function for a midsized Manhattan publisher, saving $1.4MM annually. He also was the project manager for establishing the 850,000 sq. ft. Time Warner Trade Publishing warehouse in Indiana.
• Process Improvement: As SVP with a fast growing start-up, Jay worked on site at acquired companies to merge their operations into the corporate structure, while improving processes.
• Business Relocations: Jay has established two Shared Service organizations/facilities, plus corporate headquarters for Sundance and Newbridge Publishing.
What can Crow Hill Associates do for your business? Call 978-758-8516 or 617-440-7900 or email to
. There is never a charge for the first visit, and rates are reasonable.